[Haskell-cafe] Do you need Windows USB in Haskell?

Maurí­cio CA mauricio.antunes at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 07:10:12 EST 2009

Hi,

I keep this direct binding to libusb-1.0.x:

   http://hackage.haskell.org/package/bindings-libusb

on top of which Bas maintains a nice USB library:

   http://hackage.haskell.org/package/usb

Work has been done to support libusb-1.0.x in Windows. So, as long
as my bindings-libusb works properly with that, Bas' as well as
any other library based on it will work too.

Problem is: I don't have a Windows machine where I could test
this. So, if you need USB in windows, please keep in touch. I
wouldn't ask you to write any code, but I need to know what builds
and what doesn't.

Best,
Maurício