[Haskell-cafe] language-dot usage

minh thu noteed at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 07:48:08 EST 2009

2009/12/4 Ivan Lazar Miljenovic <ivan.miljenovic at gmail.com>:

> *Shameless plug* use my graphviz package!

Ok. I see your DotEdge has explicit from/to nodes but not
language-dot. I've not a lot of code, so using your package should be
easy. But still I wonder what the intended usage of languge-dot is.

> OK, relevant answer:
>
> minh thu <noteed at gmail.com> writes:
>> I'm wondering how to make edges. I was expecting to generate something like
>>
>> 1 -> {2 ; 3}
>>

>> but get in fact
>>
>> 1
>> -> 2 -> 3
>>
>> I used the (pseudo) statements
>>
>> [NodeStatement $ NodeID 1, EdgeStatement  [NodeId 2, NodeId 3]]
>
> So you're wanting an edge from 1 to 2 and from 1 to 3, but getting from
> 1 to 2 and from 2 to 3 instead?

Exactly. Also, if I write only [EdgeStatement  [NodeId 2, NodeId 3]],
it will produce
-> 2 -> 3 (i.e. no 1, but sill the arc to 2).

Thanks,
Thu