[Haskell-cafe] Wikipedia article

Simon Marlow marlowsd at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 18:30:05 EST 2009

As noted before, the Wikipedia article for Haskell is a disorganised mess.

earlier this year, dons suggested reorganising it and posted a template
on the Haskell wiki:

I've made a start on a new version of the page:

I've kept most of the existing information, but reorganised it more or
less according to Don's template, and I filled out the overview section.
  Also I fixed numerous things, but the page still has a long way to go

Does anyone mind if I spam the existing Haskell article with this new
one, or do people think we should continue editing the sandbox version
until it's in better shape?