[Haskell-cafe] New Hackage category: Error Handling

Gregory Crosswhite gcross at phys.washington.edu
Thu Dec 3 17:01:57 EST 2009

Hey everyone,

When I uploaded my new package, "error-message", I also went ahead and created a new category:  "Error Handling".  I did this because there are a number of packages related to this issue, so it might be helpful to have them presented together in one place.  Thus, if you have or are in the process of writing a package related to this, please consider adding it to this category sometime so that my package doesn't get lonely.  :-)

Cheers,
Greg