[Haskell-cafe] seems like I'm on the wrong track

Michael Mossey mpm at alumni.caltech.edu
Wed Dec 2 10:35:36 EST 2009

Hi Gregg,

Yes, I've read his book School of Expression and I'll have to check up on
this draft.

His ideas are very useful at the level of composing music, where an
algebraic representation is natural and flies free and high. It's when that
representation grinds against an old quaint system like CSound that things
get ugly. However, I have a new idea. Stay tuned.

-Mike