[Haskell-cafe] Re: Snow Leopard Breaks GHC

Christian Maeder Christian.Maeder at dfki.de
Mon Aug 31 07:02:59 EDT 2009

Dmitri Sosnik wrote:
> How I can tell gcc to generate 32 bit code? I've tried to set
> CFLAGS=-m32, but it doesn't work.

(Flags do not work -- without Makefile) Pass

 -optc-m32 -opta-m32 -optl-m32

through ghc (as pointed out before) for gcc, the assembler "as" and the
linker "ld" resp. (I think, gcc is only used for -via-C)

These options can be added to the script "/usr/local/bin/ghc" (if it was
installed there).

HTH Christian