[Haskell-cafe] tomorrow: Edinburgh Meetup (Sat 29 Aug) and Hack Day (Sun 30 Aug)

Eric Y. Kow kowey at darcs.net
Fri Aug 28 05:14:27 EDT 2009

Dear Haskellers,

Last minute reminder: We will be having a Hack Day in Edinburgh on
Sunday 30 August (ICFP venue).  That's this weekend!

For the interested, we will also be meeting up the day before 09:30
Saturday 29 August just outside the RCPE (ie. the ICFP venue again).
We'll have a quick wander and hopefully find some nice places to sit,
chat and hack.

On Sunday the real Hack Day begins at the ICFP venue, rooms 4/5.

  http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/Hac7

And for the interested, Brent says:
> I'll be there Saturday morning---looking forward to meeting people!
>
> Also, I have purchased a ticket to hear a concert of some 16th-century
> a capella 16th-century music at the Canongate Kirk at 5pm on Saturday:
>
>   http://www.edfringe.com/ticketing/detail.php?id=13649
>
> Just thought I'd mention it, so if there's anyone else coming to the
> meetup day and 16th-century a capella sounds like your cup of tea, you
> can get a ticket too and we can go together.

Looking forward to seeing you,

Eric

PS. Bring a name tag if you've got one.
    There are about 15 people registered so far.
    It's not too late to register!
    (yes, you could also just drop by...)

PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9