[Haskell-cafe] Suggestion: define a standard keyboard codes library?

Marc Weber marco-oweber at gmx.de
Wed Aug 26 09:34:43 EDT 2009

Excerpts from Peter Verswyvelen's message of Wed Aug 26 12:15:14 +0200 2009:
> Maybe it would be nice to agree on a standard datatype for keys? This might
> also include digital buttons on a joystick, etc...

The synergy project (sourceforge) already does some mapping from Windows
<-> Linux <-> Mac AFAIK.

It forwards key input to the other system over network.
This could be a source of additional information. However I haven't
looked at the code yet.

Sincerly
Marc Weber