[Haskell-cafe] Re: Is logBase right?

Lennart Augustsson lennart at augustsson.net
Tue Aug 25 10:26:44 EDT 2009

I don't really care much one way or the other, but since C (math.h)
provides functions for base 2 and base 10 with some additional
accuracy, I wouldn't mind using them.  For a constant base I'd expect
the extra comparison to be constant folded, so that's ok.  For a
non-constant base there would be a small penalty.

  -- Lennart