[Haskell-cafe] Re: rotate image

H. M. h._h._h._ at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 24 20:36:56 EDT 2009

Hello,

I want to paint in some widget, but this will be in front of some background, so the bg should be transparent.

At the moment it looks something like this (where it isn't the case):

--
drawA <- drawingAreaNew
widgetSetSizeRequest drawA 30 30

imgAt <- imageSurfaceCreateFromPNG "some.png"

let drawC = do
    dw <- widgetGetDrawWindow drawA
    drawWindowClear dw
    renderWithDrawable dw $ do
    translate 9 9
    rotate 0.3
    translate (-9) (-9)
    setSourceSurface imgAt 0 0
    paint

onExpose drawA (const $ drawC>> return True)

best regards
H.