[Haskell-cafe] Problem building encoding-0.6.0: missing Data.CharMap.Builder

João Rafael Nicola joaoraf at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 12:39:51 EDT 2009

Hi,

I am trying to install the encoding-0.6.0 package, but it complains that
that package "Data.CharMap.Builder" is missing. I could not find any
reference to that package anywhere on the web. Does anyone know where I can
find it or a workaround?

Thanks,

João Rafael

> cabal install encoding

Resolving dependencies...

/tmp/encoding-0.6.08632/encoding-0.6.0/Data/Encoding/Preprocessor/XMLMappingBuilder.hs:11:7:
    Could not find module `Data.CharMap.Builder':
      Use -v to see a list of the files searched for.
encoding-0.6.0 failed during the configure step. The exception was:
exit: ExitFailure 1