[Haskell-cafe] ANN: haskell-src-exts-1.1.3

Niklas Broberg niklas.broberg at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 05:47:28 EDT 2009

Oops, please consider this the announcement of the release of
haskell-src-exts-1.1.3.1, since I stupidly forgot to add the new
SrcLoc module to the list of exposed modules in cabal (why doesn't
cabal warn about that? *grumble*). So those of you who already tried
1.1.3 it will have noticed that it failed to compile, sorry about
that!

On Sat, Aug 22, 2009 at 10:34 PM, Jeremy Shaw<jeremy at n-heptane.com> wrote:
> Does this mean that in the near future trhsx won't strip out all the
> haddock comments? That would be great.

I can't promise about the *near* future, there's that little matter of
time, but it's definitely the plan to turn trhsx over to the new cool
machinery at some point, which will indeed allow it to retain all
comments. :-)

Cheers,

/Niklas