[Haskell-cafe] Help starting a Haskell blog

Peter Verswyvelen bugfact at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 09:34:09 EDT 2009

Thanks. At first sight gitit requires that I setup my own server.
Although this has advantages and I did that in the past, I prefer to use a
public server (actually my internet provider's license forbids hosting a
server)

Does one exist for gitit?

Also Gitit is an unfortunate name since "Git It" has become a saying
apparently, so googling for it give me all the wrong hits ;-)

Bing guided me towards http://www.johnmacfarlane.net, but I guess that site
is just a showcase for the author?