[Haskell-cafe] Re: Planning for a website

Gour gour at gour-nitai.com
Thu Aug 20 01:25:44 EDT 2009

>>>>> "Colin" == Colin Paul Adams <colin at colina.demon.co.uk> writes:
Colin> I'd much rather be using happstack's macid stuff, especially as I
Colin> will have only very low usage, so i shouldn't have any
Colin> scalability problems.

Well, I do not have enough money to pay for Happs resources...

Right, Turbinado is not perfect - lack of docs is one area and it is not
clear if it's still developed. Otoh, although I'll use Haskell for my
desktop app, atm, I'm learning Django to do the job...

Sincerely,
Gour

--

Gour | Hlapičina, Croatia  | GPG key: F96FF5F6