[Haskell-cafe] Re: Planning for a website

Colin Paul Adams colin at colina.demon.co.uk
Wed Aug 19 11:13:14 EDT 2009

    Colin> So my major decision is what framework and html-generating
    Colin> libraries to use. There is such a wide choice on the
    Colin> Haskell Wiki. But I guess some are more maintained than
    Colin> others. For instance, WASH attracts me, with it's guarantee
    Colin> of valid generated pages, but it isn't clear to me that
    Colin> it's actively maintained (last date I can see on the web
    Colin> pages is 2006).

    Gour> Have you thought about Turbinado (http://turbinado.org) ?

I didn't like it when I clicked on the link that says:

Learn about Turbinado here

and got a this page doesn't exist response.

Then I looked at the archticeture link, and didn't like the idea of
having to generate Haskell data types from relational tables (if i
understood it right).

I'd much rather be using happstack's macid stuff, especially as I will
have only very low usage, so i shouldn't have any scalability problems.
--
Colin Adams
Preston Lancashire