[Haskell-cafe] Re: ANN: OpenCLRaw 1.0.1000

Maurí­cio CA mauricio.antunes at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 20:26:50 EDT 2009

 > I've released a raw binding to the OpenCL platform on
 > Hackage. The main differences between it and the C bindings are
 > that constants have been replaced by newtypes for type safety
 > reasons, (...)

If you think there's something I could change in the package below
to make it usefull for this kind of work in the future, please let
me know:

http://hackage.haskell.org/packages/archive/bindings-common/0.2.5/doc/html/Bindings.html

Although, design decisions are pretty different, so may be it
would not help, but I thought it worth sugesting.

Best,
Maurício