[Haskell-cafe] Re: [Haskell] ANNOUNCE: GLUT 2.2.1.0

Rafael Gustavo da Cunha Pereira Pinto RafaelGCPP.Linux at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 16:10:23 EDT 2009

Thanks Sven!

BTW, as an enhancement for 2.2.2.0, you could treat unnamed mouse buttons.
Mouses with more axis and more buttons are becoming increasingly common, and
"unmarshalMouseButton" is not prepared to accept them!!

Here are exceptions I caught, playing with my Genius Traveler 515 mouse:

unmarshalMouseButton: illegal value 5
unmarshalMouseButton: illegal value 6
unmarshalMouseButton: illegal value 7
unmarshalMouseButton: illegal value 8

Anyway, keep the good work!

Best Regards,

Rafael

On Sun, Aug 16, 2009 at 13:12, Sven Panne <Sven.Panne at aedion.de> wrote:

> A new version of the GLUT package has been uploaded to Hackage.
>
>  * The package is now autoconf-free. API entries are resolved dynamically
> at
> runtime, just like the OpenGLRaw and GLURaw packages.
>
>  * Support for sRGB framebuffers has been added, just use SRGBMode with
> initialDisplayMode. To use this functionality, you need the upcoming
> freeglut
> 2.6.0 library, older versions and "classic" GLUT do not support this
> feature.
>
>  * Support for context profiles has been added via initialContextProfile.
> Again, this works with the upcoming freeglut 2.6.0 library only.
>
> Cheers,
>    S.

Rafael Gustavo da Cunha Pereira Pinto