[Haskell-cafe] Re: Blank definition list in haddock

Maurí­cio CA mauricio.antunes at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 12:16:02 EDT 2009

>> I read in haddock documentation that we write
>> definition lists like this:
>> [...]
>> Did I used those definitons the wrong way?

> I think the problem is that you have written normal comments instead
> of Haddock comments. Try adding a | in front of the paragraphs, or
> just merge them all into one Haddock comment by inserting "--" in
> front of the blank lines in between your paragraphs.

OK. Sent the patch below to haddock maintainer.

Thanks,
Maurício

%%%
  	<title>Paragraphs</title>

-	<para>One or more blank lines separates two paragraphs in a
-	documentation comment.</para>
+        <para>One or more blank lines separate two paragraphs in a
+        documentation comment. Such blank lines, though, should
+        still be commented, or they would interrupt Haddock
+        documentation.</para>
        </section>

%%%