[Haskell-cafe] Edinburgh Meetup (Sat 29 Aug) and Hack Day (Sun 30 Aug)

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Fri Aug 14 12:04:00 EDT 2009

Dear Haskellers,

Just a quick reminder that we will be having a Hack Day in Edinburgh
on Sunday 30 August (ICFP venue).  That's in two weeks!

For the interested, we will also be meeting up the day before 09:30
Saturday 29 August just outside the RCPE (ie. the ICFP venue again).
We'll have a quick wander and hopefully find some nice places to sit and
chat, whip out the occasional laptop and fling a lambda or not being
careful not to injure the passers-by.

For more details, see
  http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/Hac7

And do send me an email if you're interested in attending.  It'll
help us to get an idea how many people will be there.

See you soon! :-)

PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9