[Haskell-cafe] Edinburgh Meetup (Sat 29 Aug) and Hack Day (Sun 30 Aug)

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Fri Aug 14 12:04:00 EDT 2009

Dear Haskellers,

Just a quick reminder that we will be having a Hack Day in Edinburgh
on Sunday 30 August (ICFP venue).  That's in two weeks!

For the interested, we will also be meeting up the day before 09:30
Saturday 29 August just outside the RCPE (ie. the ICFP venue again).
We'll have a quick wander and hopefully find some nice places to sit and
chat, whip out the occasional laptop and fling a lambda or not being
careful not to injure the passers-by.

For more details, see

And do send me an email if you're interested in attending.  It'll
help us to get an idea how many people will be there.

See you soon! :-)

PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9