[Haskell-cafe] ANNOUNCE: GLFW-0.4.1
ninegua at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 22:02:51 EDT 2009
I'm glad to announce a new version of GLFW, 0.4.1, has been uploaded
to HackageDB. Notable changes include:
* workaround for a FFI bug that affects GHC < 6.10 on 64-bit machines.
* fix for the compilation problem on OS X for GHC > 6.10.1
* compatibility fix to work with both OpenGL 188.8.131.52 and older versions.
* choice of a "dynamic" flag to link with dynamic GLFW C library instead.
* a number of other fixes, cleanups and improvements.
Many thanks goes to Brian Lewis, Sönke Hahn, and other people who sent
in bug reports, patches, and suggestions.
If you have any problem with this new version, you can either reply
this email, or send to my other account (paul at thev.net).
Yale Haskell Group
More information about the Haskell-Cafe