[Haskell-cafe] ANNOUNCE: HacPDX, A Hackathon in Portland

Thomas DuBuisson thomas.dubuisson at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 18:46:14 EDT 2009

HacPDX is an opportunity for Portland Haskell hackers to join together
in building and improving libraries and tools.  If you've never been,
hackathons are typically not only a good opportunity for experienced
devs to work together but also a great way for newcomers to get
involved in the community.

WHEN
Friday Sept 25 3:30PM to 6:00 PM Saturday Sept 26 10:00AM to 6:00 PM
Sunday Sept 27 10:00AM to 6:00 PM

We can work however late, but tentatively let's plan on eating and
sleeping.  The Friday times give an opportunity to meet and test your
network connectivity, should you so desire. Afterwards we can head out
to grab a pint!

WHERE
We will be in rooom 86-01 (downstairs) of the fourth avenue building
(1900 SW 4th Ave), which is part of Portland State University.  As the
building is locked during the weekends, I'll be letting attendees in
via the Harrison Street entrance.

EQUIPMENT
You should bring a laptop with wireless (802.11). The room has
whiteboards and a projector for any discussions or should anyone wish
to give a talk.

Further Information is available on the wiki [1].  Suggestions, wiki
edits, organization and coordination help are all welcome.

Thomas DuBuisson

[1] http://haskell.org/haskellwiki/HacPDX