[Haskell-cafe] Re: Announce: EnumMap-0.0.1

Thomas DuBuisson thomas.dubuisson at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 13:57:24 EDT 2009

Double seems to truncate to Int while values outside of the bounds go
to zero.  Obviously there would be no way to have a one to one mapping
as Double is often in excess of 64 bits while Int is often 32 bits.
These recent questions are really more about knowing the tool
(library) you are using.  Double can't be used as a key in IntMat, but
it can now be used as a key in EnumMap - if it works for your needs
then great!

Thomas