[Haskell-cafe] Haskell2Xml

Bulat Ziganshin bulat.ziganshin at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 07:15:51 EDT 2009

Hello Dmitry,

generic programming in haskell generally means SYB-like things and
Generic Haskell (at least i have read description of) was a extended
version of Haskell with built-in support for generic programming. i.e.
those type-specific operations that was implemented in SYB using type
hackery, were built-in in GH. you may also read

Comparing Libraries for Generic Programming in
Haskell [http://www.cs.uu.nl/research/techreps/repo/CS-2008/2008-010.pdf]

Comparing Approaches to Generic Programming in Haskell
[http://www.cs.uu.nl/~johanj/publications/ComparingGP.pdf]

--
Best regards,
 Bulat                            mailto:Bulat.Ziganshin at gmail.com