[Haskell-cafe] Haskell2Xml

John Lask jvlask at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 7 06:05:52 EDT 2009

the paper:

Scripting XML with Generic Haskell

Frank Atanassow, Dave Clarke and Johan Jeuring

October 14, 2003

describes a translation from XML Schema to Haskell data types (like
dtd2haskell) in generic haskell, I believe that the code for the tool
described may also be available, how hard it would be to migrate over to
vanilla haskell+generics is another question....