[Haskell-cafe] Seeking for an extention (functional incapsulation)

Belka lambda-belka at yandex.ru
Fri Aug 7 04:43:08 EDT 2009

> Exponentially? Now I'm missing something...
I meant: in as-is version you have 3 declarations (data, sdtField2 :: ...,
sdtField2 = ...), but in a proposed one - only one, with subdeclarations. My
perception is more oriented on that compositional criterion, than calculates
char counts. Besides, syntactically proposed version sticks together
entities that are very closely related.