[Haskell-cafe] Re: SQL Database in Haskell?

Max Desyatov explicitcall at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 6 01:19:14 EDT 2009

As I can say from my experience of usage of hdbc-sqlite3 and
happstack-state, the latter covers everything you ever wanted from
sqlite3 and more.  It you aren't too concerned about performance, you
can free yourself from many tedious routines that are imminent when you
work with relational database.  Elaborated data model design coupled
with some generics technique (uniplate with derive, e.g.) gives you a
possibility to write down your domain problem directly to haskell.