[Haskell-cafe] Do you understand posix well?

Maurí­cio CA mauricio.antunes at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 22:14:40 EDT 2009

I've beeing writing a low-level binding to posix that can be
usefull if you want to use posix but has no time to learn FFI:

http://hackage.haskell.org/package/bindings-posix

However, my understandment of posix is barely nothing, and I see
that many of its functionality is enabled or disabled by macros,
and I don't know which ones are related to what functionality.

So, if you know about that: would you be able to list all macros
(or at least most important ones, if there are too many) that
enable all (or most) of posix? In exchange, you get a posix
binding that is actually comprehensive :)

Thanks,
Maurício