[Haskell-cafe] Re: Space for commentaries on hackage

Maurí­cio CA mauricio.antunes at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 21:56:32 EDT 2009

 >> Sure! Replace "anonymous" for "easy to write". [...]

 > [...] every package I upload to hackage includes my email
 > address in the "maintainer" field, and I love getting emails
 > from people who use anything I maintain (even if they're asking
 > me to do work! I may not do it, but it's nice to know that
 > people care).

My motivation for this post is that I'm also interested on the
comments from those who don't :)

Seriously, it may be usefull to get comments like "why would I
use this, if package X already do that better?" But, for politeness
if for no other reason, people won't write you to say that.

Best,
Maurício