[Haskell-cafe] ANN: Typeful/Text/HTMLs (for AngloHaskell/for scrap?)

Jon Fairbairn jon.fairbairn at cl.cam.ac.uk
Wed Aug 5 05:11:52 EDT 2009

A while ago I wrote this rather pedantic html library (it guarantees
standards compliance via types, even down to the nesting restrictions).
I announced it on the libraries list, but chronic fatigue gets in the
way of following things up, so I haven't taken it any further until
recently. And recently there have been other efforts in the HTML area
that may make it out of date.

Anyway, I think there are one or two useful ideas in it, and if I manage
to get to AngloHaskell, I'd like to discuss it a bit, hence the
announcement (rather closer to AH than I intended).

You can get the whole thing with

darcs get --partial http://homepage.ntlworld.com/jon.fairbairn/Typeful/Text/nHTMLs
It should build with ghc 6.10 and haddock 2.4.2

or you can browse the documentation starting at

and AngloHaskell people who are interested might want to look at

Jón Fairbairn                                 Jon.Fairbairn at cl.cam.ac.uk