[Haskell-cafe] ANN: atom 0.1.0

Tom Hawkins tomahawkins at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 23:33:14 EDT 2009

Hi Thomas,

No, unfortunately the documentation is limited to the sparse Haddock
comments.  We intend to assemble more detailed examples, but our
program is consuming all our time at the moment.  With the limited
documentation, frankly I was a bit surprised folks where able to pick
it up and run with it.

Don, I'm eagerly awaiting a Galois tech talk.  Though Haskell is well
entrenched in my group, it has yet to spread to other programs in the
company despite our best marketing efforts.  Sometimes it helps if
words of wisdom come from the outside.

-Tom