[Haskell-cafe] Help from C libraries experts

Maurício briqueabraque at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 29 15:09:04 EDT 2009

Hi,

Do you understand very well a C library and would like Haskell
to have a binding for it?

I've been working on this package:

http://hackage.haskell.org/cgi-bin/hackage-scripts/package/bindings

My goal is to have a place where one can find reliable and
comprehensive low-level bindings to foreign libraries, so that
writing higher level bindings becomes an easier task.

If you are willing to help me with questions about your favorite
C library, like compile options I should be carefull about or
differences I may find between systems, I'll be glad to write
a low level binding to it.

Best,
Maurício