[Haskell-cafe] name for monad-like structure?

Michael Vanier mvanier42 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 18:54:57 EDT 2009

I've stumbled upon a structure that is like a weaker version of a monad, 
one that supports return and >> but not >>=.  Has anyone seen this 
before, and if so, does it have a standard name?


More information about the Haskell-Cafe mailing list