[Haskell-cafe] Can subclass override its super-class' default implementation of a function?

siki gabor at karamaan.com
Mon Apr 27 17:37:32 EDT 2009

The actual problem is quite similar to the one that I provided or to the one
in the description of the proposed extension that you linked.

Someone on another forum suggested record functions but I'm not sure I
understood correctly how that would work around this problem. Any suggestion
is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

-Gabor