Is 78 characters still a good option? Was: [Haskell-cafe] breaking too long lines

Miguel Mitrofanov miguelimo38 at yandex.ru
Sat Apr 25 04:59:36 EDT 2009

Something like

newtype MyCoolMonad = MyCoolMonad (FirstTransformer (SecondTransformer
(ThirdTransformer Whatever))) deriving (Functor, Monad, FirstClass,
SecondClass, ThirdClass, SomeOtherClass)

Nobody would be really interested in "deriving" clause, because it
basically says "derive everything possible". Therefore, it seems
pointless to move it to another line.