[Haskell-cafe] compilation to C, not via-C

Bulat Ziganshin bulat.ziganshin at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 13:34:24 EDT 2009

Hello Sam,

well, GHC generates .o files. so you may solve some of your questions.
if you can absolutely ignore performance, you can use so-called
non-registerized compilation what generates ansi-compatible C code

most Haskell libs are written for ghc, so for other compilers you will
need to write almost self-contained code

--
Best regards,
 Bulat                            mailto:Bulat.Ziganshin at gmail.com