[Haskell-cafe] Re: ANNOUNCE: Utrecht Haskell Compiler (UHC) -- first release

John A. De Goes john at n-brain.net
Thu Apr 23 10:13:36 EDT 2009

Let's turn this around. You invest 4 months of your life coming out
with your own experimental Haskell compiler designed to easily test
new language features. Then a bunch of ungrateful wretches on Haskell
Cafe demand that you stop distributing your compiler until you have
full support for Haskell 98. :-)

Do you think that's fair?

Regards,

John A. De Goes