[Haskell-cafe] FRP, integration and differential equations.

Peter Verswyvelen bugfact at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 07:32:30 EDT 2009

Hey thanks for the Adam-Bashford tip, didn't know that one yet (although I
used similar techniques in the past, didn't know it had a name :-)

Well, solving the ODE is usually the task of a dedicated physics engine. But
IMHO with FRP we try to reuse small building blocks so we get very modular
systems; a big physics black box seems to be against this principle?