[Haskell-cafe] types and braces

Simon Peyton-Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Fri Apr 17 11:52:52 EDT 2009

Conor

See this, which I've just written for you:
http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/ghc/wiki/Commentary/Compiler/Parser

(Others: please do add to this new Commentary page.)

In any case, my guess is that adding

atype ::= '{' qcon '}'

ought not to introduce ambiguities.  You don't want all of 'exp' (yet) do you?

Simon