[Haskell-cafe] ANN: hmatrix-static: statically-sized linear algebra

Alberto Ruiz aruiz at um.es
Tue Apr 14 09:10:42 EDT 2009

Hi Reiner,

Fantastic work! User-friendly static dimension checking is an essential
feature for any decent linear algebra library. Your interface using
quasiquotation and view patterns is very elegant and practical. I am
happy that hmatrix is useful, but I'm afraid that its primitive dynamic
interface will no longer be used :)

Many thanks for your excellent work!

Alberto