[Haskell-cafe] Re: [Haskell] Haskell Weekly News: Issue 113 - April 13, 2009

Joe Fredette jfredett at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 15:18:36 EDT 2009

He forgot the quotes, so I grabbed a few I thought were good. :)

    Aaron_Denney says: "Don't anthropomorphize computers.  They hate it
when you do that."

    BMeph says [to psygnisfive] In #haskell, you can't hardly be taken
seriously w/o writing a monad tutorial...

    heatsink says: @pl (\y -> you y off)

    taruti says: damn GHC. I had a nice example for a pretty but
inefficient way to compute things and now the new GHC optimizes it to be
fast ._.

    Japsu says: segfault cat is watching you unsafeCoerce

/Joe