[Haskell-cafe] minor typo in "The Haskell 98 Report"

Malcolm Wallace malcolm.wallace at cs.york.ac.uk
Mon Apr 6 04:07:22 EDT 2009

On 6 Apr 2009, at 08:56, Benjamin L.Russell wrote:

> Today, as I was reading through "The Haskell 98 Report" (see
> http://www.haskell.org/onlinereport/), I came across a minor typo, but
> it seems that the only way to fix such typos is to report them on one
> of the Haskell mailing lists;

Thanks for the bug report.  As noted on the page
     http://haskell.org/haskellwiki/Language_and_library_specification

"The report still has minor bugs. There are tracked at the Haskell 98
bugs page. Report any new bugs to Malcolm Wallace".  (There are links
for the bugs page, and for my email address.)

Regards,
     Malcolm