[Haskell-cafe] Combining sequences

Thomas Hartman tphyahoo at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 00:26:18 EDT 2009

It's not in hugs, nor in ghc.

It's just in hackage. However, by the looks of it, you should probably
be able to use it in hugs. I didn't actually check this, but the cabal
file didn't name any fancy extensions, so it looks pretty
cross-compiler.

You can just go to

http://hackage.haskell.org/cgi-bin/hackage-scripts/package/utility-ht-0.0.4

wget http://hackage.haskell.org/packages/archive/utility-ht/0.0.4/utility-ht-0.0.4.tar.gz

untar

and put them with the rest of the files your hugs compiler uses for
package import. (I don't actually know how package installation works
in hugs... isn't it just put the files into a dir?)

thomas.