[Haskell-cafe] Re: Reverting to any old version using Darcs

Trent W. Buck trentbuck at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 21:13:53 EDT 2009

Henning Thielemann <lemming at henning-thielemann.de> writes:

> On Wed, 1 Apr 2009, Don Stewart wrote:
>> bugfact:
>>> Rumor goes that this is very difficult to do with Darcs. Is this correct?
>>    darcs unpull
> Be careful - you cannot revert this! If you want to unpull patches,
> that were not distributed so far, you should better call 'darcs get'
> to get a copy of the repository and then run 'darcs unpull' in this
> copy.

For the record, unpull is now called "obliterate", and "unpull" is an
alias for it.  This new name is meant to instill caution in the user :-)

More information about the Haskell-Cafe mailing list