[Haskell-cafe] happstack example code wanted

Johannes Waldmann waldmann at imn.htwk-leipzig.de
Sat Apr 4 10:55:52 EDT 2009

Hi, I'm thinking of using happstack for a simple
online registration system. [ Customer gives
Name and Address and registers for certain workshops.
Then the app server should just produce a bill.
(Payment is handled through a different channel.)
The "store owner" needs to get some overview of
registrations. ] According to happs(tack) marketing
department, this should be an easy exercise?
Any code that I could use as a starting point?
( Or, if you do the coding, I can link to you from
the workshop site. But I don't have a serious budget :-)
Thanks - J.W.