[Haskell-cafe] Possible floating point bug in GHC?

Zachary Turner divisortheory at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 15:54:44 EDT 2009

What floating point model is your DLL compiled with?  There are a variety of
different options here with regards to optimizations, and I don't know about
the specific assembly that each option produces, but I know there are
options like Strict, Fast, or Precise, and maybe when you do something like
that it makes different assumptions about the caller.  Although that doesn't
say anything about whose "fault" it is, but at least it might be helpful to
know if changing the floating point model causes the bug to go away.