[Haskell-cafe] Reverting to any old version using Darcs

Ketil Malde ketil at malde.org
Thu Apr 2 06:20:48 EDT 2009

Peter Verswyvelen <bugfact at gmail.com> writes:

> Forgetting to add a file can be a nasty one, since if you discover
> that too late, the original file at patch time might not exist
> anymore (how do you guys solve this? Just plain discipline I
> guess?).

I've done this once, but with the cabal dependencies, not darcs.  Thus
the uploaded sdist was missing one of the source files, and
consequently failed to build.

I suppose the best way is to test this with a separate test repository
which you don't touch, except from pulling from your development repo
and checking that it builds.

-k