[Haskell-cafe] Reverting to any old version using Darcs

Nicolas Pouillard nicolas.pouillard at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 04:32:54 EDT 2009

Excerpts from Peter Verswyvelen's message of Wed Apr 01 23:39:15 +0200 2009:
[...]

> biggest problems I usually see in teams - namely forgetting to add files,
> forgetting to check in dependencies and the inability the merge after
> renames or moves -

Have a look at the --look-for-adds flag that makes the enables the detection
of new files. Removing files is already detected and moving should be done
with "darcs mv" which makes it pretty close to what one can expect.

Best regards,

--
Nicolas Pouillard