[Haskell-cafe] GSoC proposal

Neil Mitchell ndmitchell at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 18:42:49 EDT 2009

Hi Csaba,

Do you mean you have submitted your proposal to the Haskell wiki
thing, or to the official google application?

If its the wiki, then submit it to the official Google thing as well.
You can always edit it later, but the deadline is fast approaching.

If its the Google thing, then not everyone can see. I'd recommend you
send out your proposal on this list and let people comment, to perhaps
revise your submission.