[Haskell-cafe] Re: ANNOUNCE: vacuum-cairo: a cairo frontend to vacuum for live Haskell data visualization

Gleb Alexeyev gleb.alexeev at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 10:02:52 EDT 2009

Don Stewart wrote:
> I am pleased to announce the release of vacuum-cairo, a Haskell library
> for interactive rendering and display of values on the GHC heap using
> Matt Morrow's vacuum library.

Awesome stuff, kudos to you and Matt Morrow!

I thought it'd be fun to visualize data structures in three dimensions.
Attached is quick and dirty hack based on your code and Ubigraph server

The demo video (apologies for poor quality):

If someone finds it fun enough, I'll cabalize it and upload to Hackage.