[Haskell-cafe] Distributing Haskell binaries as OSX App Bundles

Stephen analytic at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 16:48:47 EDT 2008

Thanks for all the replies.  I did the whole otool -L thing, but not
packaging it in a .app bundle because osx seems to swallow up terminal
output from them (and gui stuff wasn't an option), so I jdidn't bundle it
up.
(actually, I ended up not following through that route.  In the very, very
end I ended up tossing it on a webserver and wrapping it in php ;P )

(also, sorry if I sent this twice...I think I sent it once to Corey only by
accident)